Posts Tagged ‘spring fever’
These sweet spring flower cupcakes are sure to be a favorite with kids and adults alike.
- Cupcakes (made from your favorite recipe)
- Colored gumdrops
- Large marshmallows
- Sprinkles or colored sugar
- To make one, first frost a cupcake prepared from your favorite recipe with icing and place a colored gumdrop in the center. Next, set a large marshmallow on its side, press it flat with your palm, then cut it in thirds with kitchen shears. Dip the sticky side of the marshmallow into the sprinkles or colored sugar. Repeat with a second marshmallow and arrange the petals around the gumdrop center.
- Until next time my lovelies….
This spring weather always makes me want to play our Spring themed games like Spring Fever, Bunny Love and Secret Garden. Bunny Love is a popular choice at this time of year with Easter just around the corner; if you haven’t already you may be starting to think about your Easter meal and if you have kids the Easter egg hunt. If the weather permits it is always fun to have an outdoor egg hunt.
Here are a few hints on how to have a successful Egg hunt:
1) Hide the candies inside a plastic egg so that they won’t get dirty
2) Give them a list of what they are to find
3) Set boundaries-perhaps a fenced yard or a certain area of the house especially if the kids are little
4) Have good prizes
5) Stay safe
Hope you all have a wonderful long weekend and enjoy your Easter. Until next time my bingo buddies….